Thoughts and feelings. Hope you like them.
Read a little. Leave a Comment.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Prologue, as it were

My name is Gabriel Truman Davis, and I go by Gabe. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am currently attending college at Brigham Young University - Idaho (or BYU-Idaho or BYUI, for short), and Majoring in English with an emphasis in Literary Studies, and a minor in Music (not because it has anything to do with my major). I plan on using my education to write books, poetry, and/or short stories. I am just about to start my second semester.
At the conclusion of my second semester, my birthday will be near. It is an expectation of Young Men in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to serve a proselyting mission when they reach the age of nineteen. This August will be my nineteenth birthday. Therefore, I am going to be beginning the process of preparing for, requesting, and receiving a mission call in the very near future.
In the meantime, I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment