Thoughts and feelings. Hope you like them.
Read a little. Leave a Comment.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Personal Revelation

No, I'm not going to go into detail as to what I have been asking about, and what I have felt I should do, but I would just like to post a post about Personal Revelation.
I want to say that Personal Revelation is an effective tool. To have the opportunity to kneel, and talk to your Heavenly Father one-on-one, and feel the spirit as he answers your prayers and your questions is a real privilege. I am grateful for such experiences. I have a testimony that Heavenly Father has plans that he wants us to be privy to. To pray and open yourself up so that he can relate those plans to you is a privilege and a great opportunity for us. It can help us to attain direction and (even if we don't know all parts of the plan) comfort that we are on the path which our Father would like us to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment